To Make Anjal Vidhyalaya as a model for imparting quality elementary / primary education by following the Principles of Good School Management Practices and to Facilitate its Replication in other villages in India and neighbouring countries.
To Open Rural School in order to provide quality elementary / primary education to deprived children specially the girl child in an affordable manner at the doorstep and to develop moral & basic social values in them.
- To open rural school in order to develop moral values & basic social skills among rural children who are deprived of receiving quality primary education.
- Make education available in an affordable manner at their doorstep.
- Create child friendly environment in order to ensure all round development.
- Priority in admission to girl child.
- Make this school as a model of good rural education by following good school management practices in order to facilitate its replication in other villages.